Saturday 1 February 2014

It is when we are alone, that feelings come to us more often.... & It was then, I was forced to write here .. Sometimes sad, sometimes happy & some other times both mixed...... What if, we are out of all these..,.. Never we can.... From experience.... Its too sad that the ones we love the most, wont ever come to know about it. And there starts problems.... It is the most sad thing I've ever come across..... And still going through it...... When we are alone, all those memories come to us... & we are more closer to the ones we love so much.... I think , I felt it like this way......  I always think I'm alone.. But there are so many around me... May be, it's my mind or my feelings that makes me think I'm alone.. And my reading & my room makes my World then.... I hardly had any best friends from my childhood onwards....... & now too...... May be that should be a reason.... Anywyz..... It's better for all of us to smile always... & smile makes us live longer in this world.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment