Thursday 26 May 2016

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL..!!

            Life is beautiful when we smile,love and care. It is more beautiful when our dear ones are near to us, in this journey. Smile makes us live longer. Love makes us live happy and care makes us live peacefully. everything comes to us in it's right time. It's very loving when our dear ones are with us. They makes us forget everything around us and even ourselves. My family means everything to me. And everyone will be so, I know. They make me smile always, love me unconditionally and cares me forever. And what if a longtime love is going to be successful. Love makes us forget everything. The one who knows well, understands well, who can understand feelings, who can love forever with no regrets, who makes everything possible,motivates, can open up the mind, can say everything without thinking before, who fights, tolerates everything, can do anything to make a smile on the face,....... All in one is possible.:) Enough to change a life .. And there a new life starts.. So Live your life to the fullest, Laugh as much as you can, Love as long as you live. As I do..... 
 Everything happens for some reason, and Right things come at right times.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment